Monday, March 17, 2014

IntenSati ...a combination of Yoga, karate and meditation!

Today Room 4 commenced their fitness/ mindfulness and relaxation programme. Lots of puffing and sweating going on here today!

IntenSati teaches the students to notice and choose how they act and feel through positive affirmations. 

Yes I can
I am meant to succeed
I am never giving up
I take responsibility
My excuses are gone
With discipline I'm free
I am here to live
I've got lots to give
When? Now
Power
Confidence
Courage
Peace
Is now unleashed
From within me
One day at a time
The choice is mine
I am love
Personified!




1 comment:

  1. This was so much fun! I enjoyed the lower body section the most but the upper body section was the hardest.
    I can't wait to do it again.
    The video clip taught us an important lesson about staying focused and you have the power to decide what you wan't to do, kind of like our "you are the choices you make" theme.
    Emily Room 4

    ReplyDelete