Friday, March 21, 2014

Rodin's writing, Fun Day Friday story writing prompts....'pffft, as if!' , had to be included in the story.

"Then, after two hours of swimming in ice cold water, I swam to the shore, and didn't even shiver!" boasts Mark, my older brother. " Pfft, as if! I laugh. I then sigh in disbelief as I go to my room.  I understand in the middle of winter the water would be cold, but it's impossible to stay in freezing water for that long!

I then get out my iPad and start playing flappy bird. But you know how annoying that game is, right? I rage quit after about twenty tries, and I'm about to turn it off when Mark comes in and says this: "NZ camps: icy water challenge record! I'm  confused at first, but then I get the message. I open up Google and type NZ camps: icy water challenge record! It then comes up with a two hour long YouTube clip about a boy who's swimming in a beach. And the temperature is 1 degrees Celsius.

Afterwards, I then tell my brother he's amazing, and he says this: "Pfft, of course I am!"                         

No comments:

Post a Comment