Friday, July 3, 2015

Learning attributes used during the Marble Challenge

Learning Attributes During Marble Challenge I worked in a group with _____ and _____. Although we didn’t always get along very well we tried our best. Here are some of the attributes we used or should have. I could have done better with self direction; If I saw a problem I would just fix it but sometimes I wouldn’t be as confident and questioned everything. When we were getting to the end I started to doubt our creation. Working as a team brainstorming, discussing ideas and questioning was easy. But order was the hard part. We forgot to follow the design process and had to go back to see what we missed (Re-search). We reflected on our work and attitudes but sometimes we got annoyed and said things that weren’t entirely true. This happened near the end when things didn’t go the way we had hoped they would. One of the problems that occurred was when the beginning of our roller coaster didn’t work to our standard. We resolved this obstacle when we put our heads together and worked together with our differences behind us. One of our risk taking moments was when we decided to take out the loop because most of the roller coasters consisted of them. We took it out because it was time consuming and wasn’t necessary. I used the attribute of open mindedness when I let other people use their or modify and dismiss mine. For example I let ________ use her water feature idea instead of the cushion. I think my time managing could’ve been better. We did finish on time but it was rushed and stressful. Next time I would do it in order and set time limits for myself. Following the design process could have been better. We did do all of the steps but we did them in the wrong order. This project was fun but challenging. It was difficult because we were working with new people and when it started malfunctioning. We tried our best though. We enjoyed ourselves. Over all I think we did well and next time we will listen to each others ideas and make sure everyone knew what we were doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment