Friday, July 3, 2015

Quick Writes

Quick Writing by Aidan Reid


Day 1:Dialog.

▒ Bird 1 “There Doesn’t seem to be any fish today”
▒ Bird 2 “Shut up you’re probably scaring them away”
▒ Bird 3 “This is why I only eat one fish a day, now they’re all dead because you guys are greedy”
▒ Bird 4 “We all only eat one fish a day”
▒ Bird 5 “Stop shouting you’re fluffing up & squishing me”
▒ Bird 6 “I’m Older & I’m telling you all to shut up”
▒ Bird 7 “It was probably those selfish humans stealing all the fish, I mean just look over there”


Day 2:Caption. ‘The Kingfisher Council’ debates an invasion

Day 3:Headlines.
Kingfishers Invade 3 Countries

Day 4:Memoir. ▒▒§▒▒

I was chosen to join the demolitions battalion when the Invasion plan was decided. My fellow birds & I’s job was to use feather bombs and gas bombs to create cover for the ariel strike birds on the 9th branch. Each of us were nervous about our part, I could tell because I could feel them all huddling closer & shuddering when the commanding officer flew by. The question that was in each of our heads was were we going to complete our part, or ruin the invasion. ▒▒§▒▒

Day 5:Letter.

To: The Human Leaders We are giving you a chance to surrender yourselves because as you have seen we’re more powerful than you and could continue this war, but we would prefer a more peaceful conquer.

No comments:

Post a Comment